Condition: 8+ Original Box: 9 Year: 1946
Here's a gorgeous, barely used set of postwar O gauge 022 remote control switches from 1946. Both switches have been cleaned, serviced, tested and are ready to install on your layout. The controllers have been rewired and all light bulbs work properly. Lastly, there is no rust nor oxidation on the top nor bottom. In addition to the switches, also included are many original "extras" as sold by Lionel:
- A solid and complete Art Deco box including both individual interior inserts
- Original instructions dated 1946
- Two rewired and undamaged 022 controllers
- Two constant voltage pins
- Two lantern covers
- Two individual 022 switch controller boxes -- each with original, unused coiled wire!